Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Today is my first day at SR, well, its fun, the teacher in-charge of my grp is really fun to be.I think she is addressed as Ms Au. But she is really funny person. But after the short break, it was kinda boring where subject head teachers introduced and gave a short speech regarding the different combi we are suppose to take. OMG, its just so wierd.I sat till my butt was so pain.And i gotta know new friends, they are deborah, denise, yoo mei, joyce, clara, wayne,ben,jack,kenneth,alan, micheal and decent.Well, the last guy name i'm not quite sure of how to spell it, but thats how he wanted cetus 4 grp membeers to remember. Kinda of funny.I am thinking of going to yamaha to search for a job.Yeah...i hope i get it soon so i can start work.
I am feeling a little headache, feverish today....took my medicine at wrong timing.Omg again...
Yeah, i learnt something yesterday, i learn to form the whole cube.Thank u Si zhu....haha...ok signing off now~ Gonna watch fear factor 6!
Just to say, i miss my peeps extremely much: WAN RU, WEN THENG, PEIZHI, SHITAL,DANIAL, RAY, NICHOLAS......